How to Buy 1SG Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy 1SG easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy 1SG with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is 1SG? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy 1SG
- How to safely store 1SG
- Frequently asked questions
Current 1SG Price Stats
|1SG Price||$0.0910 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0910 / $0.0910 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is 1SG? A Review
1SG stablecoin is issued by Mars Blockchain to overcome the problem of today's volatile cryptocurrency. 1SG enters the market with the aiming for an open, transparent, efficient and convenient KYC / AML audit process, stable value, and high liquidity.
Where and How to Buy 1SG (1SG) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing 1SG. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports 1SG: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the 1SG/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy 1SG on the Exchange: Now, you can buy 1SG with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different 1SG pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store 1SG Crypto
Once you buy 1SG, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my 1SGs?". It is quiet easy to store your 1SG tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store 1SG. If 1SG is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling 1SG for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.