How to Buy 2Based Finance Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy 2Based Finance easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy 2BASED with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is 2Based Finance? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy 2BASED
- How to safely store 2BASED
- Frequently asked questions
Current 2Based Finance Price Stats
|2BASED Price||$1.7482 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0243 USD (-1.37%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.7278 / $1.8277 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is 2Based Finance? A Review
2BASED is a rebasing token similar to RMPL featuring strategic elements to it providing a whole new game theory crypto experience.Instead of the traditional rebasing function being called on a timer or during a random time during the day, the function is called by a user pressing a button on the website every 22 minutes, and it will only rebase when the price is above $2 or below $1.
Where and How to Buy 2Based Finance (2BASED) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing 2Based Finance. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports 2BASED: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the 2BASED/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy 2Based Finance on the Exchange: Now, you can buy 2Based Finance with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different 2BASED pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store 2Based Finance Crypto
Once you buy 2Based Finance, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my 2Based Finances?". It is quiet easy to store your 2Based Finance tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store 2Based Finance. If 2Based Finance is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling 2Based Finance for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.