How to Buy ABBC Coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy ABBC Coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ABBC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is ABBC Coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ABBC
- How to safely store ABBC
- Frequently asked questions
Current ABBC Coin Price Stats
|ABBC Price||$0.7960 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0238 USD (3.09%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.7218 / $0.7986 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$20,142,362 USD|
What is ABBC Coin? A Review
Alibabacoin is a decentralised e-commerce ecosystem that creates a link between businesses and consumers through blockchain technology. The Alibabacoin platform offers many possibilities to the users that include learning resources for the users, payment system on businesses & exchanges, a trading option through the internal P2P Exchange, participation on Social & Charity donations and the main feature shopping with ABBC.The ABBC coin is a mineable coin and is used as a medium of exchange within the Alibabacoin network.
Where and How to Buy ABBC Coin (ABBC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing ABBC Coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ABBC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ABBC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy ABBC Coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy ABBC Coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ABBC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store ABBC Coin Crypto
Once you buy ABBC Coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my ABBC Coins?". It is quiet easy to store your ABBC Coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store ABBC Coin. If ABBC Coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling ABBC Coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.