How to Buy Asia Coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Asia Coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy AC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Asia Coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy AC
- How to safely store AC
- Frequently asked questions
Current Asia Coin Price Stats
|AC Price||$3.2556 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.1195 USD (-3.54%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$3.2167 / $3.4328 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Asia Coin? A Review
Asia Coin is a Scrypt Coin with a very brief PoW phase of two weeks or 20,000 blocks. The PoW phase is scheduled to produce 40% of the hard capped limit of 360 million. The PoS phase is set for ten years with first-year stake interest set at a high 100% - which subsequently drops to 2%. Block time is 60 seconds, difficulty retargets every block and there was no pre-mine.
Where and How to Buy Asia Coin (AC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Asia Coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports AC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the AC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Asia Coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Asia Coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different AC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Asia Coin Crypto
Once you buy Asia Coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Asia Coins?". It is quiet easy to store your Asia Coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Asia Coin. If Asia Coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Asia Coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.