How to Buy AEON Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy AEON easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy AEON with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is AEON? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy AEON
- How to safely store AEON
- Frequently asked questions
Current AEON Price Stats
|AEON Price||$1.0019 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0205 USD (-2.01%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.9285 / $1.0568 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,604 USD|
What is AEON? A Review
Aeon is a private, secure, untraceable, decentralized digital currency. You are your bank, you control your funds, and nobody can trace your transfers unless you allow them to do so. Aeon uses a cryptographically sound system to allow you to send and receive funds without your transactions being easily revealed on the blockchain (the ledger of transactions that everyone has). This ensures that your purchases, receipts, and all transfers remain absolutely private by default. Using the power of a distributed peer-to-peer consensus network, every transaction on the network is cryptographically secured. Individual wallets have a 25-word mnemonic seed that is only displayed once and can be written down to backup the wallet. Wallet files are encrypted with a passphrase to ensure they are useless if stolen. By taking advantage of ring signatures, a special property of a certain type of cryptography, Aeon is able to ensure that transactions are not only untraceable but have an optional measure of ambiguity that ensures that transactions cannot easily be tied back to an individual user or computer.
Where and How to Buy AEON (AEON) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing AEON. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports AEON: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the AEON/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy AEON on the Exchange: Now, you can buy AEON with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different AEON pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store AEON Crypto
Once you buy AEON, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my AEONs?". It is quiet easy to store your AEON tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store AEON. If AEON is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling AEON for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.