How to Buy Akropolis Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Akropolis easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy AKRO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Akropolis? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy AKRO
- How to safely store AKRO
- Frequently asked questions
Current Akropolis Price Stats
|AKRO Price||$0.0248 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0033 USD (15.34%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0207 / $0.0275 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$866,403,392 USD|
What is Akropolis? A Review
Akropolis is a domain-specific financial protocol dedicated to the needs of the informal bank-less economy. It can be implemented on any blockchain with a Turing-complete  virtual machine. The proposed initial implementation is on the Ethereum blockchain.
Where and How to Buy Akropolis (AKRO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Akropolis. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports AKRO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the AKRO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Akropolis on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Akropolis with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different AKRO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Akropolis Crypto
Once you buy Akropolis, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Akropoliss?". It is quiet easy to store your Akropolis tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Akropolis. If Akropolis is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Akropolis for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.