How to Buy AMO Coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy AMO Coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy AMO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is AMO Coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy AMO
- How to safely store AMO
- Frequently asked questions
Current AMO Coin Price Stats
|AMO Price||$0.0019 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0001 USD (-4.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0019 / $0.0020 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is AMO Coin? A Review
AMO Labs is a blockchain platform that aims to create a decentralized car data marketplace, called as AMO Market. The platform will allow users to turn their own cars into public assets to track users' driving habits and infotainment preferences, which could be exchanged and shared on the marketplace. Furthermore, the platform will allow manufacturers to purchase driving habits, histories and accident records that could be used to assist them in warranty claims management. AMO Coin is an ERC-20 compliant token that will be used as the medium of exchange on the platform.
Where and How to Buy AMO Coin (AMO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing AMO Coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports AMO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the AMO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy AMO Coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy AMO Coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different AMO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store AMO Coin Crypto
Once you buy AMO Coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my AMO Coins?". It is quiet easy to store your AMO Coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store AMO Coin. If AMO Coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling AMO Coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.