How to Buy Acumen Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Acumen easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy AMT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Acumen? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy AMT
- How to safely store AMT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Acumen Price Stats
|AMT Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Acumen? A Review
The Acumen Network is the world’s first global decentralised patent ecosystem. The Acumen platform aims to technology simplifies the process of submitting patents. Patents will be stored onthe blockchain, making them immutable and secure. Licensing patents will be done throughsmart contracts, ensuring that all parties meet the agreed upon terms.
Where and How to Buy Acumen (AMT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Acumen. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports AMT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the AMT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Acumen on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Acumen with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different AMT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Acumen Crypto
Once you buy Acumen, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Acumens?". It is quiet easy to store your Acumen tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Acumen. If Acumen is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Acumen for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.