How to Buy ApexCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy ApexCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy APEX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is ApexCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy APEX
- How to safely store APEX
- Frequently asked questions
Current ApexCoin Price Stats
|APEX Price||$0.0658 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0040 USD (6.48%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0607 / $0.0679 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is ApexCoin? A Review
ApexCoin is an X13 based altcoin that is both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. The PoW ends after block 30000, or 15 days. The block time is 60 seconds.
Where and How to Buy ApexCoin (APEX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing ApexCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports APEX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the APEX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy ApexCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy ApexCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different APEX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store ApexCoin Crypto
Once you buy ApexCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my ApexCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your ApexCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store ApexCoin. If ApexCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling ApexCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.