How to Buy APRES Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy APRES easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy APS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is APRES? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy APS
- How to safely store APS
- Frequently asked questions
Current APRES Price Stats
|APS Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is APRES? A Review
APRES is a Blockchain Based Decentralized Press Platform. APRES aims to bridge the gap between time, event, report, access and response. With zero subscription fees we empower users to publish, read, review, comment and earn from their content.APS is an Ethereum-based token that serves as a medium of exchange on the platform.
Where and How to Buy APRES (APS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing APRES. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports APS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the APS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy APRES on the Exchange: Now, you can buy APRES with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different APS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store APRES Crypto
Once you buy APRES, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my APRESs?". It is quiet easy to store your APRES tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store APRES. If APRES is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling APRES for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.