How to Buy APY.Finance Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy APY.Finance easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy APY with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is APY.Finance? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy APY
- How to safely store APY
- Frequently asked questions
Current APY.Finance Price Stats
|APY Price||$0.7217 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0084 USD (-1.15%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.7075 / $0.7442 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is APY.Finance? A Review
APY.Finance gives users a single place to deposit their liquidity. The platform handles all the heavy lifting of yield farming by pooling user liquidity and distributing the gas cost. This was designed to make onboarding simple and cheap.
Where and How to Buy APY.Finance (APY) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing APY.Finance. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports APY: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the APY/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy APY.Finance on the Exchange: Now, you can buy APY.Finance with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different APY pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store APY.Finance Crypto
Once you buy APY.Finance, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my APY.Finances?". It is quiet easy to store your APY.Finance tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store APY.Finance. If APY.Finance is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling APY.Finance for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.