How to Buy ARMOR Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy ARMOR easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ARMOR with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is ARMOR? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ARMOR
- How to safely store ARMOR
- Frequently asked questions
Current ARMOR Price Stats
|ARMOR Price||$0.5128 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0287 USD (5.94%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.4697 / $0.5677 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$56,397 USD|
What is ARMOR? A Review
Armor is a smart insurance aggregator for DeFi which provides Pay as You Go and Only Pay What You Owe ᴰᵀᴹ coverage for user funds across various protocols.Armor tracks exact amounts of user funds as they dynamically move across various protocols, and bills by the second using a streamed payment system.
Where and How to Buy ARMOR (ARMOR) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing ARMOR. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ARMOR: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ARMOR/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy ARMOR on the Exchange: Now, you can buy ARMOR with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ARMOR pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store ARMOR Crypto
Once you buy ARMOR, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my ARMORs?". It is quiet easy to store your ARMOR tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store ARMOR. If ARMOR is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling ARMOR for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.