How to Buy Armor NXM Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Armor NXM easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ARNXM with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Armor NXM? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ARNXM
- How to safely store ARNXM
- Frequently asked questions
Current Armor NXM Price Stats
|ARNXM Price||$48.7159 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.6130 USD (-1.24%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$48.5056 / $52.3718 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$4,839 USD|
What is Armor NXM? A Review
Armor's arNXM vault allows users to stake wNXM tokens with Nexus Mutual without the need to lock their tokens for 90 days. It's been created to boost the amount of capital being staked in the Nexus Mutual protocol.The arNXM Vault accepts deposits of wNXM, exchanges them for arNXM at the current value (based on the amount of NXM the contract has and total supply of arNXM), then a user may withdraw to gain rewards from their staking.
Where and How to Buy Armor NXM (ARNXM) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Armor NXM. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ARNXM: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ARNXM/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Armor NXM on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Armor NXM with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ARNXM pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Armor NXM Crypto
Once you buy Armor NXM, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Armor NXMs?". It is quiet easy to store your Armor NXM tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Armor NXM. If Armor NXM is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Armor NXM for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.