How to Buy ARPA Chain Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy ARPA Chain easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ARPA with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is ARPA Chain? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ARPA
- How to safely store ARPA
- Frequently asked questions
Current ARPA Chain Price Stats
|ARPA Price||$0.1110 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0132 USD (-10.64%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1068 / $0.1245 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$162,207,488 USD|
What is ARPA Chain? A Review
ARPA Chain proposes a blockchain-based secure computation network of Multi-party Computation (MPC). ARPA cryptographically enables private smart contract, unprecedented data-at-use privacy protection, as well as scalable computational sharding.Secure Multi-party Computation (MPC) allows a set of parties to jointly compute a function over their inputs while keeping them private. The correctness of computation is verifiable even under majority malicious condition using secret sharing and information-theoretic Message Authentication Code (MAC).
Where and How to Buy ARPA Chain (ARPA) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing ARPA Chain. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ARPA: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ARPA/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy ARPA Chain on the Exchange: Now, you can buy ARPA Chain with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ARPA pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store ARPA Chain Crypto
Once you buy ARPA Chain, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my ARPA Chains?". It is quiet easy to store your ARPA Chain tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store ARPA Chain. If ARPA Chain is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling ARPA Chain for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.