How to Buy Artcoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Artcoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ARTC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Artcoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ARTC
- How to safely store ARTC
- Frequently asked questions
Current Artcoin Price Stats
|ARTC Price||$0.0063 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.61%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0062 / $0.0064 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$161,379,808 USD|
What is Artcoin? A Review
ArtCoin, aims to democratize the art market by pulling together information that everyday investors normally can’t access, and acts as a direct liaison between investors and the art industry. ArtCoin enables investors to benefit from the increased security and transparency of the Smart Contracts platforms.ARTC is an Ethereum-based token that will serve as a medium of exchange between the Art industry.
Where and How to Buy Artcoin (ARTC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Artcoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ARTC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ARTC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Artcoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Artcoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ARTC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Artcoin Crypto
Once you buy Artcoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Artcoins?". It is quiet easy to store your Artcoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Artcoin. If Artcoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Artcoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.