How to Buy Atmos Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Atmos easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ATMOS with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Atmos? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ATMOS
- How to safely store ATMOS
- Frequently asked questions
Current Atmos Price Stats
|ATMOS Price||$0.0947 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0007 USD (-0.70%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0906 / $0.0955 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Atmos? A Review
The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) combines the advantages both the IPFS and the Novusphere blockchain-based database, using the latter as a database layer for the content content on the IPFS p2p network. This database allows Novus to build an advanced index for any files that exist in the IPFS network and provides metadata for each file.Atmos, a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, is the native value token in the Novusphere blockchain and will be used to pay for content rating, content request, dispute resolution and gateway advertisement of the Novusphere AFIX.
Where and How to Buy Atmos (ATMOS) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Atmos. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ATMOS: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ATMOS/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Atmos on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Atmos with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ATMOS pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Atmos Crypto
Once you buy Atmos, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Atmoss?". It is quiet easy to store your Atmos tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Atmos. If Atmos is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Atmos for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.