How to Buy Atari Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Atari Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy ATRI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Atari Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy ATRI
- How to safely store ATRI
- Frequently asked questions
Current Atari Token Price Stats
|ATRI Price||$0.2650 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0110 USD (-3.99%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.2647 / $0.2903 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$27,108 USD|
What is Atari Token? A Review
ATARI Chain, Ltd, incorporated in Gibraltar, is responsible for the governance and ecosystem development of the ATARI Network of smart platforms using the ATARI Token. The ATARI Token is the utility and governance token for the ATARI Network. The ATARI Token serves as a medium of exchange within the ATARI Network for various ATARI goods and services, including those of ATARI’s partners. The ATARI Token is also used for rewards, staking incentives and ecosystem development programs.The objective is for the ATARI Token to become the utility token of reference for the videogame industry, either as an in-game token or as a utility token for exchanges of services or products between individuals and/or companies. The ATARI Token may also be collateralized to mint ATARI USD, a stable USD pegged cryptocurrency which can be used in-game on various ATARI platforms, including the ATARI Casino and partnerships within the ATARI Universe.On October 16, 2020, The Atari Group announced the details for a public sale of the Atari Token on the Bitcoin.com Exchange.On November 2, 2020, The Atari Group announced the early closing of the public sale and the start of the trading of the Atari Token (ATRI) on Bitcoin.com Exchange as early as November 2, 2020. This public sale and the listing constitute two very important milestones for the Atari blockchain project, providing liquidity to the token holders, and paving the way for future collaborations and the development of the Atari blockchain eco-system.
Where and How to Buy Atari Token (ATRI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Atari Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports ATRI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the ATRI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Atari Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Atari Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different ATRI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Atari Token Crypto
Once you buy Atari Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Atari Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your Atari Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Atari Token. If Atari Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Atari Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.