How to Buy Avalon Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Avalon easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy AVALON with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Avalon? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy AVALON
- How to safely store AVALON
- Frequently asked questions
Current Avalon Price Stats
|AVALON Price||$2.5696 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.1051 USD (-3.93%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$2.4295 / $2.7405 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$533,673 USD|
What is Avalon? A Review
Avalon is a premier members-only platform, and a GPO (group purchasing organization) that represents the cryptocurrency consumer-base and its purchasing power. The Avalon Platform will allow members to realize discounts on goods and services they purchase, as well as the opportunity to earn tokens by participating in promotions, scanning proof of purchases, playing games, utilizing p2p smart contracts and so much more.
Where and How to Buy Avalon (AVALON) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Avalon. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports AVALON: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the AVALON/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Avalon on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Avalon with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different AVALON pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Avalon Crypto
Once you buy Avalon, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Avalons?". It is quiet easy to store your Avalon tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Avalon. If Avalon is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Avalon for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.