How to Buy AXEL Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy AXEL easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy AXEL with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is AXEL? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy AXEL
- How to safely store AXEL
- Frequently asked questions
Current AXEL Price Stats
|AXEL Price||$0.2699 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0147 USD (-5.17%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.2603 / $0.3031 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$374,433 USD|
What is AXEL? A Review
AXEL Go is a cloud storage and file-sharing application that is designed to combine a simple, intuitive user interface with powerful capabilities.AXEL Go is driven by two different decentralized technologies: the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) and blockchain.AXEL Go uses its own cryptocurrency, the AXEL Token, as the fuel to facilitate sharing across the network. Every time the user shares a file, a small proportion of an AXEL Token is spent.
Where and How to Buy AXEL (AXEL) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing AXEL. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports AXEL: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the AXEL/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy AXEL on the Exchange: Now, you can buy AXEL with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different AXEL pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store AXEL Crypto
Once you buy AXEL, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my AXELs?". It is quiet easy to store your AXEL tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store AXEL. If AXEL is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling AXEL for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.