How to Buy Azuki Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Azuki easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy AZUKI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Azuki? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy AZUKI
- How to safely store AZUKI
- Frequently asked questions
Current Azuki Price Stats
|AZUKI Price||$0.7729 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0227 USD (3.03%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.7352 / $0.8146 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$104,388 USD|
What is Azuki? A Review
Doki Doki Finance is a DeFi ecosystem project with original code and visuals inspired by Retro Japanese aesthetics. AZUKI is a secondary token created for the up-coming Doki Doki NFT DaPP and full-service NFT platform.
Where and How to Buy Azuki (AZUKI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Azuki. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports AZUKI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the AZUKI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Azuki on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Azuki with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different AZUKI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Azuki Crypto
Once you buy Azuki, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Azukis?". It is quiet easy to store your Azuki tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Azuki. If Azuki is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Azuki for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.