How to Buy BitcoinFast Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy BitcoinFast easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BCF with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is BitcoinFast? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BCF
- How to safely store BCF
- Frequently asked questions
Current BitcoinFast Price Stats
|BCF Price||$0.0073 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0001 USD (1.66%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0071 / $0.0075 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is BitcoinFast? A Review
BitCoinFast is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency created to be a faster version of Bitcoin. It has a 60 second block time and uses the Scrypt algorithm. BCF has 33 Million POW Coins and a 25% Annual Stake.
Where and How to Buy BitcoinFast (BCF) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing BitcoinFast. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BCF: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BCF/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy BitcoinFast on the Exchange: Now, you can buy BitcoinFast with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BCF pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store BitcoinFast Crypto
Once you buy BitcoinFast, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my BitcoinFasts?". It is quiet easy to store your BitcoinFast tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store BitcoinFast. If BitcoinFast is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling BitcoinFast for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.