How to Buy BridgeCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy BridgeCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BCO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is BridgeCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BCO
- How to safely store BCO
- Frequently asked questions
Current BridgeCoin Price Stats
|BCO Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is BridgeCoin? A Review
BridgeCoin (BCO) is the cryptocurrency of the CryptoBridge Exchange. By buying and holding this cryptocurrency on the exchange you will be given a literal stake in the success of CryptoBridge. This means a percentage of the profits that CryptoBridge collects from trading fees go to you — a BridgeCoin holder.
Where and How to Buy BridgeCoin (BCO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing BridgeCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BCO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BCO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy BridgeCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy BridgeCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BCO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store BridgeCoin Crypto
Once you buy BridgeCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my BridgeCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your BridgeCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store BridgeCoin. If BridgeCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling BridgeCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.