How to Buy BeachCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy BeachCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BEACH with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is BeachCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BEACH
- How to safely store BEACH
- Frequently asked questions
Current BeachCoin Price Stats
|BEACH Price||$0.2554 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0194 USD (8.23%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.2285 / $0.2678 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$81,686,560 USD|
What is BeachCoin? A Review
BeachCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. It feautres a 120s blocktime and a 21M supply, like Bitcoin.The official BeachCoin ticker is “SAND” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “BEACH” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy BeachCoin (BEACH) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing BeachCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BEACH: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BEACH/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy BeachCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy BeachCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BEACH pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store BeachCoin Crypto
Once you buy BeachCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my BeachCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your BeachCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store BeachCoin. If BeachCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling BeachCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.