How to Buy Betherchip Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Betherchip easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BEC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Betherchip? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BEC
- How to safely store BEC
- Frequently asked questions
Current Betherchip Price Stats
|BEC Price||$6.9900 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-1.0100 USD (-12.63%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$5.1579 / $8.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$299 USD|
What is Betherchip? A Review
Lately, because of the global pandemic COVID 19, every business had to adapt or reinvent itself to keep working. Betherchip believes this is the moment to provide much more safety and transparency within entertainment centres. Through blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and APIs, BETHERCHIP was designed to be a safe and effective method for betting and gaming.
Where and How to Buy Betherchip (BEC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Betherchip. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BEC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BEC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Betherchip on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Betherchip with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BEC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Betherchip Crypto
Once you buy Betherchip, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Betherchips?". It is quiet easy to store your Betherchip tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Betherchip. If Betherchip is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Betherchip for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.