How to Buy HBTC Captain Token Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy HBTC Captain Token easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BHT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is HBTC Captain Token? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BHT
- How to safely store BHT
- Frequently asked questions
Current HBTC Captain Token Price Stats
|BHT Price||$0.3719 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0043 USD (-1.14%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.3557 / $0.3811 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is HBTC Captain Token? A Review
Former BHEX, HBTC exchange is a technology-driven crypto asset trading platform, jointly invested by Huobi, OKEx and other 56 first-class institutions. After nearly two years of operation, HBTC is now able to provide customers with spot, contract, OTC, options and stacking products and services, with additionally first-tier liquidity of mainstream currency and contract trading on the platform. HBTC business also includes HBTC white label brokers and HBTC Chain. Among them, HBTC white label brokers enable its partners to start the exchange business at zero cost. HBTC Chain has decentralized cross-chain custody technology to assist the transparency of exchange assets and expand the application ecology of third-party public Chain.BHT token is swapping to HBC, for more information please refer to the following announcement.The official HBTC Captain Token ticker is “HBC” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “BHT” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy HBTC Captain Token (BHT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing HBTC Captain Token. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BHT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BHT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy HBTC Captain Token on the Exchange: Now, you can buy HBTC Captain Token with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BHT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store HBTC Captain Token Crypto
Once you buy HBTC Captain Token, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my HBTC Captain Tokens?". It is quiet easy to store your HBTC Captain Token tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store HBTC Captain Token. If HBTC Captain Token is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling HBTC Captain Token for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.