How to Buy BiboxCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy BiboxCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BIX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is BiboxCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BIX
- How to safely store BIX
- Frequently asked questions
Current BiboxCoin Price Stats
|BIX Price||$0.1996 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0071 USD (3.69%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1871 / $0.2058 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$18,350,770 USD|
What is BiboxCoin? A Review
The Biboxcoin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Bibox platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange. Bibox is an AI-enhanced encrypted digital asset exchange, the platform uses an advanced distributed cluster system to ensure its handling capacity of more than 10 million users and enhance its huge error tolerance.
Where and How to Buy BiboxCoin (BIX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing BiboxCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BIX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BIX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy BiboxCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy BiboxCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BIX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store BiboxCoin Crypto
Once you buy BiboxCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my BiboxCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your BiboxCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store BiboxCoin. If BiboxCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling BiboxCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.