How to Buy Bolenum Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Bolenum easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BLNM with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Bolenum? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BLNM
- How to safely store BLNM
- Frequently asked questions
Current Bolenum Price Stats
|BLNM Price||$0.0074 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0074 / $0.0074 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Bolenum? A Review
The Bolenum project will provide an ethereum-based token (BLN) and exchange system specifically focused on being a crypto access point for the African continent.
Where and How to Buy Bolenum (BLNM) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Bolenum. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BLNM: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BLNM/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Bolenum on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Bolenum with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BLNM pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Bolenum Crypto
Once you buy Bolenum, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Bolenums?". It is quiet easy to store your Bolenum tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Bolenum. If Bolenum is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Bolenum for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.