How to Buy BlockNet Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy BlockNet easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BLOCK with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is BlockNet? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BLOCK
- How to safely store BLOCK
- Frequently asked questions
Current BlockNet Price Stats
|BLOCK Price||$4.3188 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.1358 USD (3.25%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$3.8237 / $4.4770 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$7,906 USD|
What is BlockNet? A Review
The Blocknet is founded on the XBridge, the first peer-to-peer protocol enabling communication between nodes on different blockchains. It is open source and is implemented in every Blocknet-enabled app. It is what connects an open-ended array of services – either decentralized or centralized – to one another.Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online.
Where and How to Buy BlockNet (BLOCK) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing BlockNet. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BLOCK: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BLOCK/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy BlockNet on the Exchange: Now, you can buy BlockNet with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BLOCK pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store BlockNet Crypto
Once you buy BlockNet, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my BlockNets?". It is quiet easy to store your BlockNet tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store BlockNet. If BlockNet is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling BlockNet for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.