How to Buy BitMart Coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy BitMart Coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BMX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is BitMart Coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BMX
- How to safely store BMX
- Frequently asked questions
Current BitMart Coin Price Stats
|BMX Price||$0.1818 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0056 USD (-2.99%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.1749 / $0.1914 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$12,627,939 USD|
What is BitMart Coin? A Review
BMX is an ERC20 based token issued by BitMart exchange. When users conduct trading on BitMart, they will get a discount on the trading fee if they have BMX, no matter what token they trade.
Where and How to Buy BitMart Coin (BMX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing BitMart Coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BMX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BMX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy BitMart Coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy BitMart Coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BMX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store BitMart Coin Crypto
Once you buy BitMart Coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my BitMart Coins?". It is quiet easy to store your BitMart Coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store BitMart Coin. If BitMart Coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling BitMart Coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.