How to Buy Bogcoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Bogcoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BOG with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Bogcoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BOG
- How to safely store BOG
- Frequently asked questions
Current Bogcoin Price Stats
|BOG Price||$0.0146 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0015 USD (-9.62%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0142 / $0.0166 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Bogcoin? A Review
Bogcoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the SHA256 algorithm (the same as Bitcoin). It's a meme-based cryptocurrency.
Where and How to Buy Bogcoin (BOG) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Bogcoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BOG: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BOG/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Bogcoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Bogcoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BOG pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Bogcoin Crypto
Once you buy Bogcoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Bogcoins?". It is quiet easy to store your Bogcoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Bogcoin. If Bogcoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Bogcoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.