How to Buy Bonded Finance Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Bonded Finance easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BONDED with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Bonded Finance? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BONDED
- How to safely store BONDED
- Frequently asked questions
Current Bonded Finance Price Stats
|BONDED Price||$0.0548 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0014 USD (-2.42%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0505 / $0.0584 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$6,222,110 USD|
What is Bonded Finance? A Review
The Bonded platform was created to incubate and deploy experimental, high-yield, smart-contract driven, financial instruments that push the bounds of open finance. Bonding is an algorithmic model that aims to unlock, aggregate and de-risk ~50 billion in dormant value distributed amongst untapped digital assets. Bonded proposes a new fintech solution deploying both permissioned and permission-less high yield exotic financial products in the rapidly growing DEFI sector.The official Bonded Finance ticker is “BOND” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “BONDED” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy Bonded Finance (BONDED) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Bonded Finance. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BONDED: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BONDED/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Bonded Finance on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Bonded Finance with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BONDED pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Bonded Finance Crypto
Once you buy Bonded Finance, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Bonded Finances?". It is quiet easy to store your Bonded Finance tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Bonded Finance. If Bonded Finance is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Bonded Finance for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.