How to Buy Bondly Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Bondly easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BONDLY with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Bondly? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BONDLY
- How to safely store BONDLY
- Frequently asked questions
Current Bondly Price Stats
|BONDLY Price||$0.5018 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0432 USD (-7.93%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.4891 / $0.5605 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,429,803 USD|
What is Bondly? A Review
BONDProtect (BProtect) is a smart contract-based marketplace payment platform designed to make the buying and selling of any good or service easy and protected. It offers a set of capabilities that include escrow, recurring payments, and payment protection. It can be used as an individual merchant to sell digital products using the BProtect GUI or integrated into any online marketplace as a payment method comparable to other services like Paypal and Stripe. The core capability of BProtect focuses on the purchase, sale and transfer of digital assets including cryptocurrencies, non-fungible tokens (NFT) and more.
Where and How to Buy Bondly (BONDLY) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Bondly. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BONDLY: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BONDLY/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Bondly on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Bondly with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BONDLY pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Bondly Crypto
Once you buy Bondly, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Bondlys?". It is quiet easy to store your Bondly tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Bondly. If Bondly is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Bondly for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.