How to Buy Blockonix Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Blockonix easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BONIX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Blockonix? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BONIX
- How to safely store BONIX
- Frequently asked questions
Current Blockonix Price Stats
|BONIX Price||$0.7667 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0329 USD (4.48%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.7309 / $0.7712 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Blockonix? A Review
Rebranded from Bitindia on May 2018, Blockonix is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform. It provides the participants with the tools to trade (buy/sell) Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Based Tokens/Digital Assets on a global scale. Blockonix does not store any user funds and all funds remain in the hands of the users.The Blockonix (BDT) token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. Developed by Blockonix, it is a utility token that can be applied to pay trading fees to avail special discounts.The official Blockonix ticker is “BDT” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “BONIX” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy Blockonix (BONIX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Blockonix. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BONIX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BONIX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Blockonix on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Blockonix with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BONIX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Blockonix Crypto
Once you buy Blockonix, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Blockonixs?". It is quiet easy to store your Blockonix tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Blockonix. If Blockonix is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Blockonix for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.