How to Buy BuildTeam Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy BuildTeam easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BUILDTEAM with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is BuildTeam? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BUILDTEAM
- How to safely store BUILDTEAM
- Frequently asked questions
Current BuildTeam Price Stats
|BUILDTEAM Price||$36.6726 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-1.3434 USD (-3.53%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$35.3487 / $42.7879 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$2,746 USD|
What is BuildTeam? A Review
BuildTeam is a tech start-up with multiple projects under its management such as the Minnowbooster and the Steemvoter. The company focuses on providing sidechain services and custom applications that compliment the Steemit social networking ecosystem and other blockchain-based networks.BuildTeam compensates its building team and bounty hunters with BUILDTEAM tokens as a method of incentivising the development, marketing and growth of the BuildTeam network and projects. Holders of BUILDTEAM tokens are able to stake BUILDTEAM for a discretionary percentage of the nett STEEM cryptocurrency rewards revenue from the various official projects on the BuildTeam network.The semi-monthly distribution process, distributes STEEM on a proportional basis depending on how many BUILDTEAM tokens each participant has staked.BUILDTEAM tokens were never sold in a crowdsale, nor are they available for sale directly to the public and can only be earned via direct time and effort contributions to the official BuildTeam project network.BUILDTEAM can, however, be bought and sold by anyone on secondary markets on various exchanges such as Bitshares and Steem Engine. (See the tutorial videos at the bottom of the page for details.)
Where and How to Buy BuildTeam (BUILDTEAM) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing BuildTeam. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BUILDTEAM: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BUILDTEAM/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy BuildTeam on the Exchange: Now, you can buy BuildTeam with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BUILDTEAM pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store BuildTeam Crypto
Once you buy BuildTeam, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my BuildTeams?". It is quiet easy to store your BuildTeam tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store BuildTeam. If BuildTeam is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling BuildTeam for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.