How to Buy Buying.com Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Buying.com easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BUYI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Buying.com? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BUYI
- How to safely store BUYI
- Frequently asked questions
Current Buying.com Price Stats
|BUYI Price||$0.0143 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0009 USD (6.97%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0132 / $0.0147 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Buying.com? A Review
Buying.com is an E-Commerce platform that allows consumers to buy directly from manufacturers wholesalers and distributors. It provides a Decentralized E-Commerce Platform that harnesses the power of distributed ledger technology along with innovations in Bulk Pricing, Real-time Logistics, E-Commerce, and Cryptocurrency. Buying.com also provides E-commerce On Demand on over 50,000 items with delivery times of 30 minutes to 2 hours.The official Buying.com ticker is “BUY” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “BUYI” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy Buying.com (BUYI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Buying.com. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BUYI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BUYI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Buying.com on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Buying.com with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BUYI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Buying.com Crypto
Once you buy Buying.com, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Buying.coms?". It is quiet easy to store your Buying.com tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Buying.com. If Buying.com is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Buying.com for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.