How to Buy Bittwatt Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Bittwatt easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BWT with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Bittwatt? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BWT
- How to safely store BWT
- Frequently asked questions
Current Bittwatt Price Stats
|BWT Price||$0.0171 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0003 USD (-1.44%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0165 / $0.0174 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Bittwatt? A Review
Bittwatt is a decentralized matchmaking platform that aims to become a digital currency solution for energy supply, billing and balancing with P2P settlements. The system works by analyzing smart contracts that link production and demand data with energy wallets available on the network. Bittwatt includes regulatory information shared between energy suppliers, grid operators and consumers. The idea is to enable the exchange of energy for cryptocurrencies.BWT is an Ethereum-based token developed by the Bittwatt and acts as a medium of exchange within the platform.
Where and How to Buy Bittwatt (BWT) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Bittwatt. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BWT: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BWT/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Bittwatt on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Bittwatt with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BWT pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Bittwatt Crypto
Once you buy Bittwatt, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Bittwatts?". It is quiet easy to store your Bittwatt tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Bittwatt. If Bittwatt is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Bittwatt for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.