How to Buy Bitwin 2.0 Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Bitwin 2.0 easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BWT2 with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Bitwin 2.0? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BWT2
- How to safely store BWT2
- Frequently asked questions
Current Bitwin 2.0 Price Stats
|BWT2 Price||$0.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0000 / $0.0000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Bitwin 2.0? A Review
Bitwin 2.0 is a decentralized Blockchain-based gambling platform that allows several features from sports betting to live casino gaming. BWT is an Ethereum-based token that will be used as the medium of exchange in the platform. Bitwin mission is to provide a truly transparent and provably fair online casino and sportsbook experience with low transaction costs and near-instant withdrawals of any amount.
Where and How to Buy Bitwin 2.0 (BWT2) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Bitwin 2.0. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BWT2: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BWT2/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Bitwin 2.0 on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Bitwin 2.0 with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BWT2 pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Bitwin 2.0 Crypto
Once you buy Bitwin 2.0, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Bitwin 2.0s?". It is quiet easy to store your Bitwin 2.0 tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Bitwin 2.0. If Bitwin 2.0 is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Bitwin 2.0 for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.