How to Buy ByteCent Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy ByteCent easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BYC with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is ByteCent? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BYC
- How to safely store BYC
- Frequently asked questions
Current ByteCent Price Stats
|BYC Price||$0.4813 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0071 USD (-1.45%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.4670 / $0.4988 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is ByteCent? A Review
There have been hundreds of digital currencies that have launched worldwide, and more than ninety-eight percent of the digital currencies launched have failed for one reason or another. The Bytecent project was conceived to bring sanity back to an industry that has drifted away from the core principles set forth with the original Bitcoin project.Bytecent is not just another digital currency in a sea of many; it is a philosophy born out of necessity. The goal of this project is to reinvent digital currencies from the manner that wallets are distributed and installed, to the method that coins are earned and spent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent.Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Unlike with other digital currencies, Bytecent does not require any special hardware or configurations to mine. Simply download the software, install it, and begin mining today! "Mining" is lingo for discovering new Bytecent, similar to panning for gold. In actuality, mining is simply the process used to verify Bytecent transactions on the network.There are approximately 1440 coins generated per day, so finding new Bytecent can take a few hours or a few days depending on the speed of your computer. Mining Bytecent is fun and allows anyone with no mining experience or technical knowhow to begin mining immediately! Similar to conventional currencies, Bytecent is a currency that can be used to buy goods and services. You can offer your goods or services in return for payment in Bytecent.
Where and How to Buy ByteCent (BYC) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing ByteCent. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BYC: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BYC/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy ByteCent on the Exchange: Now, you can buy ByteCent with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BYC pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store ByteCent Crypto
Once you buy ByteCent, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my ByteCents?". It is quiet easy to store your ByteCent tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store ByteCent. If ByteCent is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling ByteCent for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.