How to Buy Bytether Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Bytether easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BYTHER with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Bytether ? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BYTHER
- How to safely store BYTHER
- Frequently asked questions
Current Bytether Price Stats
|BYTHER Price||$0.0544 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0001 USD (-0.18%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0540 / $0.0564 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$274,864 USD|
What is Bytether ? A Review
Bytether is an ERC20 token 1:1 cross-fork from Bitcoin to Ethereum.
Where and How to Buy Bytether (BYTHER) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Bytether . They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BYTHER: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BYTHER/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Bytether on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Bytether with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BYTHER pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Bytether Crypto
Once you buy Bytether , the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Bytether s?". It is quiet easy to store your Bytether tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Bytether . If Bytether is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Bytether for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.