How to Buy bZx Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy bZx easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy BZRX with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is bZx? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy BZRX
- How to safely store BZRX
- Frequently asked questions
Current bZx Price Stats
|BZRX Price||$0.3198 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0493 USD (-13.37%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.2867 / $0.3957 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$35,255,844 USD|
What is bZx? A Review
bZx is not itself an exchange, but a protocol that can be integrated into the current exchange infrastructure. Exchanges and relays are incentivized by fees denominated in the BZRX protocol token (BZRX) to offer decentralized margin lending and margin trading services. Assets are valued and liquidated via competing oracle providers. By decoupling the valuation and liquidation of assets from the protocol, the oracle marketplace approach allows competition to drive the oracle provider fee to its marginal cost while encouraging experimentation and flexibility.The new BZRX token will be launched on the Ethereum mainnet Monday, July 13th, 2020.BZRXv1 token holders can easily migrate to the new BZRX token using the Staking Dashboard here Token holders will need to migrate in order to unlock their BZRX tokens.Token holders will need to migrate to the new token by the time the platform relaunches in August to qualify for Fee Sharing.BZRXv1 token holders will have 1 year from the launch of the new token on July 13, 2020, to migrate their holdings to BZRX tokens.
Where and How to Buy bZx (BZRX) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing bZx. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports BZRX: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the BZRX/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy bZx on the Exchange: Now, you can buy bZx with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different BZRX pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store bZx Crypto
Once you buy bZx, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my bZxs?". It is quiet easy to store your bZx tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store bZx. If bZx is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling bZx for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.