How to Buy Carry Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Carry easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CARRY with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Carry? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CARRY
- How to safely store CARRY
- Frequently asked questions
Current Carry Price Stats
|CARRY Price||$0.0169 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0002 USD (0.92%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0144 / $0.0214 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$673,220,992 USD|
What is Carry? A Review
Carry is a protocol that powers the next generation of apps for offline retail. At its heart is an incentive mechanism that drives consumers to Carry merchant stores. The whole system is geared toward enabling consumers, merchants and advertisers alike. The Carry Protocol offers:- Crypto-enabled payment terminals for offline businesses. (10,000+ terminals in place tracking $2 Billion in real spending offline, thanks to Carry’s key partner company, Spoqa.);- Branded tokens for offline brands and shops—the “loyalty points” of the future;- A wallet API for payments that enables consumers to manage their own privacy and optionally monetize their transaction data;- A targeted advertising system based on the opt-in transaction data blockchain.The CRE token is the main token of Carry Protocol. Its various uses can be summarized as follows:-Stake to execute Smart Contract;-Reward in exchange for advertisement;-Means of payment.The official Carry ticker is “CRE” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “CARRY” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy Carry (CARRY) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Carry. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CARRY: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CARRY/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Carry on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Carry with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CARRY pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Carry Crypto
Once you buy Carry, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Carrys?". It is quiet easy to store your Carry tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Carry. If Carry is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Carry for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.