How to Buy Excavo Finance Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Excavo Finance easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CAVO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Excavo Finance? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CAVO
- How to safely store CAVO
- Frequently asked questions
Current Excavo Finance Price Stats
|CAVO Price||$100.0000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0000 USD (0.00%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$99.9000 / $100.1000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is Excavo Finance? A Review
Excavo protocol is the automated market maker based on a constant product formula for inventory management specially built for professionals.
Where and How to Buy Excavo Finance (CAVO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Excavo Finance. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CAVO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CAVO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Excavo Finance on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Excavo Finance with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CAVO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Excavo Finance Crypto
Once you buy Excavo Finance, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Excavo Finances?". It is quiet easy to store your Excavo Finance tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Excavo Finance. If Excavo Finance is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Excavo Finance for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.