How to Buy CETUS Coin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy CETUS Coin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CETI with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is CETUS Coin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CETI
- How to safely store CETI
- Frequently asked questions
Current CETUS Coin Price Stats
|CETI Price||$0.0228 USD|
|Price Change24h||$0.0002 USD (0.86%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0212 / $0.0233 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is CETUS Coin? A Review
Cetus Coin is a Scrypt Proof of Work and Proof of Stake hybrid cryptocurrency.
Where and How to Buy CETUS Coin (CETI) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing CETUS Coin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CETI: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CETI/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy CETUS Coin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy CETUS Coin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CETI pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store CETUS Coin Crypto
Once you buy CETUS Coin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my CETUS Coins?". It is quiet easy to store your CETUS Coin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store CETUS Coin. If CETUS Coin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling CETUS Coin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.