How to Buy Chonk Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Chonk easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CHONK with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Chonk? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CHONK
- How to safely store CHONK
- Frequently asked questions
Current Chonk Price Stats
|CHONK Price||$171.8887 USD|
|Price Change24h||$11.7990 USD (7.37%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$154.0959 / $198.7756 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$3,444 USD|
What is Chonk? A Review
Chonker.Finance is a blockchain-based NFT trading platform. $CHONK is a DEFI + NFT experimental protocol fork based on a popular farming coin.Fishing (similar to yield farming) is simply staking $CHONK or CHONK/ETH $UNIV2-LP tokens to obtain exclusive NFTs designed by talented artists. Chonker.Finance calls this process Fishing as the users will be taking their $CHONK and $CHONK/ETH LP tokens to catch FISH which can be seamlessly exchanged for Chonker.Finance’s exceptionally designed NFTs.
Where and How to Buy Chonk (CHONK) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Chonk. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CHONK: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CHONK/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Chonk on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Chonk with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CHONK pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Chonk Crypto
Once you buy Chonk, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Chonks?". It is quiet easy to store your Chonk tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Chonk. If Chonk is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Chonk for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.