How to Buy Callisto Network Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Callisto Network easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CLO with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Callisto Network? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CLO
- How to safely store CLO
- Frequently asked questions
Current Callisto Network Price Stats
|CLO Price||$0.0118 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0006 USD (-5.16%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0110 / $0.0124 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$10,177,668 USD|
What is Callisto Network? A Review
Callisto ia a new blockchain network based on the Ethereum protocol with its own cryptocurrency (CLO). Unlike ETH, CLO is posing itself as a value storage. The whole emission is completely controlled by miners and their influence grows with the growth of the network. Callisto introduces a Cold staking protocol that rewards coin holders for being network participants.Cold staking is a smart-contract based process that allows CLO holders to earn interest in a total CLO emission when they hold CLO coins at their balances for long enough period of staking time (1 month by default).
Where and How to Buy Callisto Network (CLO) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Callisto Network. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CLO: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CLO/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Callisto Network on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Callisto Network with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CLO pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Callisto Network Crypto
Once you buy Callisto Network, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Callisto Networks?". It is quiet easy to store your Callisto Network tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Callisto Network. If Callisto Network is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Callisto Network for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.