How to Buy Connectome Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Connectome easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CNTM with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Connectome? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CNTM
- How to safely store CNTM
- Frequently asked questions
Current Connectome Price Stats
|CNTM Price||$1.4926 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0026 USD (-0.17%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$1.3698 / $1.6275 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$3,933 USD|
What is Connectome? A Review
Connectome is a technology platform to realize human-like AI assistant, “Virtual Human Agent” (VHA) that can respond to users not only through speech but also via eye contact and facial expressions. Connectome’s VHA combines cutting-edge technologies such as Machine Learning, AI, Blockchain, AR/VR, Robotics and IoT. Through the synergy of such technologies, it will function like a virtual human being that can recognize emotions and has a memory, as well as being highly secure due to decentralized data management built on blockchain technology. The initial VHA is named “Rachel”.
Where and How to Buy Connectome (CNTM) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Connectome. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CNTM: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CNTM/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Connectome on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Connectome with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CNTM pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Connectome Crypto
Once you buy Connectome, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Connectomes?". It is quiet easy to store your Connectome tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Connectome. If Connectome is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Connectome for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.