How to Buy Coingrid Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Coingrid easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy COING with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Coingrid? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy COING
- How to safely store COING
- Frequently asked questions
Current Coingrid Price Stats
|COING Price||$55.6256 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.1201 USD (-0.22%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$55.5589 / $55.8014 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$81 USD|
What is Coingrid? A Review
Coingrid is developing a cryptocurrency exchange based in New Zealand. To facilitate the development of the exchange, it will be issuing its own token called Coingrid Token (“CGT”).CGT will be a standard ERC20 token which is based on the Ethereum blockchain; this means CGT will be compatible with all Ethereum wallets.The official Coingrid ticker is “CGT” and trades under that name on all the exchanges where it has been listed. The designation “COING” is for CryptoCompare.com only.
Where and How to Buy Coingrid (COING) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Coingrid. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports COING: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the COING/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Coingrid on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Coingrid with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different COING pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Coingrid Crypto
Once you buy Coingrid, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Coingrids?". It is quiet easy to store your Coingrid tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Coingrid. If Coingrid is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Coingrid for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.