How to Buy cVault.finance Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy cVault.finance easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CORE with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is cVault.finance? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CORE
- How to safely store CORE
- Frequently asked questions
Current cVault.finance Price Stats
|CORE Price||$4814.8300 USD|
|Price Change24h||$379.0100 USD (8.54%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$4345.3842 / $5185.2701 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$12 USD|
What is cVault.finance? A Review
CORE is a non-inflationary cryptocurrency that is designed to execute profit-generating strategies autonomously with a completely decentralized approach. In existing autonomous strategy-executing platforms a team or single developer is solely responsible for determining how locked funds are used to generate ROI. This is hazardous to the health of the fund as it grows, as it creates flawed incentives, and invites mistakes to be made. CORE does away with this dynamic and instead opts for one with decentralized governance.
Where and How to Buy cVault.finance (CORE) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing cVault.finance. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CORE: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CORE/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy cVault.finance on the Exchange: Now, you can buy cVault.finance with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CORE pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store cVault.finance Crypto
Once you buy cVault.finance, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my cVault.finances?". It is quiet easy to store your cVault.finance tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store cVault.finance. If cVault.finance is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling cVault.finance for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.