How to Buy Cream Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy Cream easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CREAM with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is Cream? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CREAM
- How to safely store CREAM
- Frequently asked questions
Current Cream Price Stats
|CREAM Price||$112.4000 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-10.7500 USD (-8.73%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$111.6500 / $125.8000 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$742 USD|
What is Cream? A Review
Crypto Rules Everything Around Me (CREAM) is an open and inclusive financial system built on smart contracts. The decentralized finance (DeFi) movement has introduced novel solutions in lending, exchanges, derivatives, payments, marketing making, and asset tokenization. All of these services are permissionless and open, meaning anyone with internet access can participate.
Where and How to Buy Cream (CREAM) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing Cream. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CREAM: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CREAM/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy Cream on the Exchange: Now, you can buy Cream with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CREAM pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store Cream Crypto
Once you buy Cream, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my Creams?". It is quiet easy to store your Cream tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store Cream. If Cream is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling Cream for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.