How to Buy CrankCoin Right Now
In this article, we will show you how to buy CrankCoin easily. By the end of this article you would learn how to buy CRNK with USD, BTC or ETH. Keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- What is CrankCoin? Our review
- Current prices
- Where to buy CRNK
- How to safely store CRNK
- Frequently asked questions
Current CrankCoin Price Stats
|CRNK Price||$0.0254 USD|
|Price Change24h||$-0.0007 USD (-2.55%)|
|24h Low / 24h High||$0.0247 / $0.0261 USD|
|Trading Volume24h||$0 USD|
What is CrankCoin? A Review
CrankCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency, using the X11 as its hashing algorithm.
Where and How to Buy CrankCoin (CRNK) Coin
There are 3 steps to purchasing CrankCoin. They are:
- Buy Bitcoin: Buying Bitcoin in 2021 is a fairly simple matter which we don't need to go in-depth on. The best places to but Bitcoin directly today with USD or your native currency are: Coinbase, Binance and Paypal.
- Move the Bitcoin to an Exchange that supports CRNK: Once you have purchased BTC, the next step is to move the BTC to an exchange that supports the CRNK/BTC trading pairs.
- Buy CrankCoin on the Exchange: Now, you can buy CrankCoin with your Bitcoin on your preferred exchange from the options we provided. Some of these exchanges support different CRNK pairs. Below is a detailed breakdown of each exchange and the trading pairs it supports.
How to Safely Store CrankCoin Crypto
Once you buy CrankCoin, the next question you'd have is "where do I store my CrankCoins?". It is quiet easy to store your CrankCoin tokens after purchase. In fact there are two easy methods of doing so:
- Cold storage: There is a saying in crypto that the only tokens you own are those on your hard drive. This is very true as lots of things could happen to coins stored on exchanges - e.g hacks. For this reason, cold storage is usually a good option.
Hardware wallet options like - The Ledger Nano S or Ledger Nano X and SecuX V20 could be a good place to store CrankCoin. If CrankCoin is an Ethereum based ERC-20 token, you can also store it in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MyEtherWallet (MEW) or MyCrypto.
- Exchanges: Storing on Exchanges might be a good option if you don't plan on hodling CrankCoin for the long-term and need to quickly trade it and make some gains. However, be careful as a downside of storing on exchanges is the susceptibility of exchanges to hacks.